DRDO – DIBER Recruitment 2018 | www.rac.gov.in | Junior Research Fellow | 12 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ Others | Across India | Last Date: 31st March 2018
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.rac.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow
Number of Vacanices: 12
- JRF(Chemistry) – 1 Post
- JRF(Bio-Technology/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology) – 3 Posts
- JRF(Botany/Life Science) – 2 posts
- JRF(Pharmacology) – 1 Post
- JRF(Agricultural Science) – 5 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/- P.M
Job Location: Across India
Tenure Period: Fellowships are available for initially 02 years as JRF and extendable as per rule.
- Post Graduate degree in Chemistry (inorganic) in first division with NET qualification or
- BE/ B.Tech in Chemical Engg in first division with NET/GATE or
- ME/ M. Tech in Chemical Engg in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
Post Graduate Degree in Bio-Technology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology in first division with NET qualification or
BE/ B.Tech in Bio-Technology in first division with NET/GATE or
ME/ M.Tech in Bio-Technology in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
JRF (Botany/Life Science): Post Graduate Degree in Botany/Life Science in first division with NET qualification.
Post Graduate Degree in Pharmacology/Pharmaceutics/Pharmacognosy in first division with NET/GATE/GPAT qualification.
JRF (Agricultural Science):
- Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture Science Science (Horticulture/Vegetable Sciences/ Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Plant Pathology/ Agronomy/Agril Extension) in first division with NET qualification or
- Postgraduate degree in Life Science in first division with NET qualification.
Age limit: Below 28 years as on 31.03.2018 (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. rules).
Selection Process: The selection process is based on Interview. The Interview will be held on a suitable date after screening of applications.
Application Fee: Rs. 10/- (SC/ST and OBC candidates are exempted from fee)
A crossed Indian Postal Order of application fee payable to Director DIBER Haldwani must be enclosed with application.
Note: Selected candidates may be registered for Ph.D Programme.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address latest by 31st March 2018.
Official Notification: Click Here