Diploma Engineer Trainee Jobs In Siemens | Freshers | Diploma – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Instrumentation Engineering | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Siemens Limited
Diploma Engineer Trainee Jobs In Siemens: Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Diploma Engineer Trainee
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma Engineer Trainee Jobs In Siemens:
Diploma – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering
- Supports Engineering design drawing/submittals in the field of Building Automation. Assists in compiling materials and specification sheets along with dimensions and annotates routine drawings via AutoCAD.
- Modifies AutoCAD drawings, sequences of operation, compiles and generates schedules, bills of materials to generate quality engineering submittals.
- Prepares basic AutoCAD drawings and modifies engineering drawings which includes sequence of operations, BOM, schedules, wiring drawings as directed.
- Prepares and performs basic product selection as per specifications and preparing product submittals at the at the direction of the Design Engineer.
- Performs basic calculations to determine compliance with engineering best practices.
- Maintains and oversees a submittal filing system, the AutoCAD filing system, and the engineering reference library.
- Performs basic engineering red-lines updates and as-built drawings.
- Diploma / Engineering Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or Instrumentation
- Work experience upto 2 years in the engineering drawings / submittals.
- Required to have the Autodesk Certified Professional in Autocad for design and drafting
- Good written and verbal communications skills of English language is required
- Preference for CEFR- B1 French language skills in French
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook software programs.
How to Apply for Diploma Engineer Trainee Jobs In Siemens?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here