Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Intern | B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2023: Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise. A leader in Germany and Europe, the Bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets.
With more than 78,000 employees in over 70 countries worldwide, Deutsche Bank offers unparalleled financial services throughout the world. The Bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional value for its shareholders and people.
Company Website: www.db.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2023:
- Education Qualification – BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
- 3+ years of overall IT experience
- Proven hands-on experience in Architecting Automation & System solutions
- Strong technology knowledge and expertise in the field of Systems Automation
- Specializations in industry standard Automation (CI, Release & Test) and Service Virtualization tools
- Experience in defining & implementing tool strategy, test automation frameworks and reusable components across multiple platforms or technologies such as End-User (UI – desktop / browser / mobile) and Servers (middleware / back-end)
Software Test Engineer will help participate in the day-to-day operations of a team of software developers by providing technical skills to develop and maintain applications with multiple, diverse and sometimes geographically distributed teams. The Software Test Engineer is expected to develop test code to meet business and technical requirements.
- Participate and contribute to test artifacts like test plan, test scenario, test cases, with other team members
- Collaborating with other test engineering group in automating scripts and building the necessary test reusable artifcats.
- Take ownership of strategy and solution design, development and implementation in specific system areas, such as, Cloud, Continuous Delivery and Test / Behaviour Driven Development
- Develop and Implement test automation frameworks and reusable components for various platforms and technologies
- Develop and Implement Service Virtualization solutions for Server and Mobile applications
- Provide technical guidance to a team of Test Automation Analysts to ensure high quality automation deliverables
- Be hands-on with ability to lead a team, track & monitor automation KPIs and develop automation scripts
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
How to Apply for Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here