Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Business Technology Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | 2020/ 2021 Batch | PAN India
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022:- Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Positions: Business Technology Analyst
Role: Business Analysts
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022:
- College coursework: BE/BTech
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment where projects, and deadlines often require multi-tasking and flexible work schedules
- Self-starter with solid analytical and problem solving skills and have an eye for detail
- High level of attention to detail, ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time, and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Ability to integrate rapidly with existing team
- Good personal organizational and planning skills
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong commitment to customer service
This is an entry level position and you will be responsible for working with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to our application(s). Our applications are used by Deloitte’s Global Employer Services member firms and clients so the successful candidate should have strong client service and communication skills as well as the ability to deliver projects on time in a dynamic team environment. The candidate will receive training on existing as well as next generation tools.
- Work with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to all GlobalAdvantage suite of tools.
- Identify gaps and determine solutions to drive efficiency.
- Utilize applications such as MS Excel, MS Power Point to generate metrics and develop actionable recommendations
- Provide support to engagement teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results based on the needs of end users/client teams.
- Gain exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function
How to Apply for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this post ASAP through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here