Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Across India
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022:- Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Pune, Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Courses: BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2020 and 2021
- Should have secured a minimum 75% in 10th and 12th
- Should have secured a minimum 70% in graduation/post-graduation
- Preferred streams in graduation: IT, CSE, Electronics or equivalent
- No active backlogs; No break between degrees and not more than two arrears
- Candidates with strong coding background or having exposure to cloud(AWS, GCP, Azure etc.), data engineering, or simply likes to code in any of the technologies (Java, Node.JS, C++, Python, etc.) will be preferred.
- Candidates who are able to join immediately will be preferred
Do you want to work with one of the world’s leading consulting organizations? We, at Deloitte India are hiring engineering graduates of 2020 and 2021 for our Cloud Engineering practice. If you are a Rockstar engineer and passionate about technology or coding, possess strong communication skills and have creative as well as analytical mindset, then give it a shot.
As a practitioner, in our Consulting practice, you will have the opportunity to build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the goal of exceeding client expectations. Here is an overview of your responsibilities:
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Experience of architecture, design, and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable Cloud solutions
- Strong knowledge in Cloud-best practices and hands-on experience in design, implementation, and/or support
- Experience in a broad set of technologies related to IT infrastructure, Digital transformation and cloud to drive ahead
- Solve day-to-day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
How to Apply for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this post ASAP through online mode.