Danfoss Industries Recruitment 2019 | Application Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Mechanical, Electrical or Computer Engineering | Chennai | September 2019
Company: Danfoss Industries
Danfoss is Denmark’s largest industrial Group and a world leader in research, development & production of energy efficient technologies, engaged in making modern living possible through Climate & Energy solutions.
With more than 80 years of experience in providing energy-efficient technologies that save energy and combat climate change, it has presence in more than 50 countries across the globe and provides world-class solutions through various business areas namely, Danfoss Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Controls, Danfoss Power Electronics, Danfoss Heating Solutions, Danfoss Commercial Compressors, Danfoss Power Solutions and Danfoss District Energy.
Company Website: www.danfoss.com
Positions: Application Engineer
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: The candidate must have attained a degree at an accredited college or university, with preference on a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Computer Engineering or related engineering field.
Danfoss is looking for an Applications Engineer position will be located in the country of India . Responsibilities include applications support in mechanical, electrical and software integration of the Danfoss Editron system into vehicles as well as other applications. The position also requires providing service and repair of Danfoss Editron system. The person assuming this position will be required to diagnose, debug and calibrate the Danfoss Editron system in customer applications.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Mechanical assembly and disassembly
- Experience in creating and manipulating models in ProEngineer
- 3D CAD modeling and 2D drawing creation in ProEngineer
- Wiring harness building, crimping and strong of understanding electrical principals for electrical diagnostics.
- Prototype assembly and testing assistance at vehicle level on dyno or other application.
- Software calibration and diagnostics using Danfoss Editron diagnostics software
- Basic understanding of software code and software principals
- Test data charting and data reduction/processing
- Create, follow and prepare documentation for servicing Danfoss Editron systems
- Executed procedures for servicing Danfoss Editron systems.
Application Link: Link Expired