CSS Corp Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Technical Support Engineer | 2016 to 2020 Batch | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ Any Graduates | Chennai
Company: CSS Corp Private Limited
CSS Corp Off Campus Drive 2021:- CSS Corp is the global leader in technology support. Over 140 clients, including Fortune 1000 enterprises, count on our expertise in supporting enterprise and consumer products, managing IT infrastructures (stand-alone, cloud or mobile-enabled), and deploying networks. According to NelsonHall, CSS Corp has been listed as a Leader in Hi-Tech CMS, Tech Support and Managed Security Services segment.
Technology support is in our DNA. With over 5,500 technology professionals across 15 locations globally, we have a rich heritage of managing large and complex support ecosystems.
Company Website: www.csscorp.com
Positions: Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Fresher’s and Candidates with minimum experience of 6 months and above with proper supporting documents in any role can apply (0-5 Years)
- Experienced candidates who have completed their course of study in / prior to 2019 with no backlogs.
- Undergraduates, Post-graduates, Diploma (10 +3) (year of passing 2019 and prior) who have a minimum work experience of 6 months & above.
- This also includes engineering graduates/ arts & science graduates with a flair towards Networking /ISP/OS installation.
- Fresher’s – 2020 passed out students who have completed their final exams and got the results can also apply.
- Provide support for all products via phone/ Chat/ Email.
- Support services to include technical assistance, troubleshooting, product information and recommendation, assistance with placing orders, warranty replacements etc.
- Presales information and consulting services i.e. form, function, and compatibility
- Receive and process payments for product up sales or services such as Out of Warranty support
- Immediate joiners & Candidates with 15 days of Notice period will be considered.
Application Link: Click Here