Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Mechanical Intern | 2020 Batch | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore
Company: Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.collinsaerospace.com
Positions: Mechanical Intern
Duration: 6 Months
Business Unit: UTC Aerospace
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Students in Final Semester would be preferred
- Good Basic knowledge and understanding on Orthographic projections, Isometric views, angle of projections, part drawings,assembly drawings etc.
- Ability to read engineering drawings- machined boxes, sheet metal boxes, PCBs, Electrical harnesses, fasteners, connectors etc.
- Ability to read, understand and deduce assembly hierarchy of sub- assembly and related parts from assembly drawings and parts list.
- Awareness on ASME Y14.5 GDnT standards.
- Enthusiasm to learn new things on the job.
- Good Basic knowledge on limits, fits and tolerances.
- Reasonable understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of machine design, materials and manufacturing.
- Ability to read and understand Standard Work / Work Instructions document and apply the same in day to day work.
- Ability to use MS Office suite with ease (like WORD, XL, PPT etc).
- Ability to status the progress of the work on regular basis.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to stay focused to deliver results and meet the commitments.
- Develop and maintain Good teaming relationship with the people in the team.
- Ability to adapt to the UTAS work environment at the shortest time.
- The Intern will be trained on Unigraphics Modeling, Drafting, Motor Drive Electronics Assembly, Process Mandates and Manufacturing Hints.
Apply Link: Link Expired