Cognizant Registration Link 2021 | Freshers | Programmer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE; B.Sc/ BCA | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant Registration Link 2021:- Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Positions: Programmer Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Registration Link 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; B.Sc/ BCA
- 2019 / 2020/ 2021 Batch
- Science Graduate/ Engineering Graduate
1) Requirement Analysis:
- Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement
2) Efficient Task Execution:
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
- Creating application specific reports Eg: SLA KPI reports, performance aspects: Number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions etc
4) Participation in Calls/ Status reporting:
- Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls.
- Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
5) Learning / Training:
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources.
- Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
Must Have Skills
- Service desk – UAM
- Service Desk App Support
- Service Desk
How to Apply for Cognizant Registration Link 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here