Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | GenC Programmer Trainee | B.Sc/ BCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | | Across India |Last Date: 6th January 2022
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022:- Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Positions: GenC Programmer Trainee
Salary: INR. 2.52 LPA
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Year)
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BCA, B.Sc.- IT / Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Mathematics / Physics/ Chemistry/ Statistics.
- 2020, 2021 batch
- PG courses are not eligible.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X,XII, Diploma, UG (all subjects will be taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- Open to Indian Nationals, OCI & Dual Citizenship holders.
- Flexible to relocate to any location in India, work in any shift/domain
- Employees currently working with Cognizant cannot apply for the above profile.
- Interpret the functional requirements and low level design and develop simple level coding components
- Interpret the entities/relationships and create simple tables in database
- Describe relationships between tables and write simple queries to retrieve data from the database
- Perform CRUD operations and write simple Stored Procedures for a given Low Level Design
- Prepare test cases/scripts/data and execute manual/automated tests.
- Analyze root cause and fix service tickets as per standard operating procedures, for production support environments.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Tools related to IT Service Management and Data Analytics.
- Possess a strong drive to innovate, experiment with new technology and tools.
- Display traits of self-discipline and accountability
How to Apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before 6th January 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here