Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Engineer Trainee | 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Across India
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021:- Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Positions: Engineer Trainee
Salary: INR. 4 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Interview Location: Virtual
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (CSE/ IT, ECE, EEE, E&I & Mech) (Only for 2019 & 2020 Batches)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- 50% in 10th,12th, Diploma, UG &PG
- Strong written and communication skills
Selection Process For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Technical Interview
- Online Voice Assessment
How to Apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link on or before 21st April 2021 and attend the drive through Online during 4th week of April 2021 (Drive date and other details will be shared to the shortlisted candidates through E-Mail)
More Info : Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible Candidates are requested to register in college website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 21st April 2021.
- The Shortlisted candidate’s confirmation mail will be shared on or before 22nd April 2021.
- Candidates must be ready the following for the recruitment process – 2 Recent Photographs, Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 photocopy) for verification, Soft copies of PAN card, Aadhar card & Passport (front & back page)
- The Candidates should be ready through online mode during 4th week of April 2021