Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE; B.Sc/ BCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021:- Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Positions: Associate – Projects
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Science, Engineering Graduate
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE; B.Sc/ BCA
- 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch
Understand interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements and requirement standards for the project.
Design and Analysis
- Study assigned functional specifications, analyze and identify impact of specifications, raise queries and seek resolution from different stakeholders.
- Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
- Develop coding (business layer coding interface development service development creation of stored procedures etc) as required in the project.
- Raise clarifications, issues, concerns regarding work output to the lead on time, seek review from peer, Senior Developer periodically, rework on the code based on code review, defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review as required, Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified, support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed, provide support on process audit activities.
Adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20 awareness of Quality Management System),follow the SCM policies set for project.
- Write unit test cases for the specific unit. seek review from peer, Senior Developer for the test cases written.
- Execute the test cases.
- Capture and fix defects as and when found and retest the areas during testing and warranty phase.
- Review work to ensure adherence to SCM policies set for project.
- Follow up on integration of the component developed with the application.
- Understand and execute automation tools for testing.
- Rework on the code based on review comments from code review, defects raised in unit testing peer testing SIT UAT testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- Process Improvements and Adherence.
- Provide ideas for process optimization or value adds that can be provided and share them with the relevant stakeholders, adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20 awareness of Quality Management System IDE etc).
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets user manual online help document installation manual, scripts, contribute, search, reuse all types of assets from repository.
Must Have Skills
- UiPath Developer
- Automation Anywhere
How to Apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this off campus drive in online by the following link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here