Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Developer | 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS/ MCA | PAN India | Last Date: 13th June 2021
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021:- Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Salary: INR. 4.5 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Interview Location: Virtual
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- 2021 batch
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below. – Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it.
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications.
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identifies and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively addressing issues and mitigating points of failure
- Takes ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies
- Possess excellent written and communication skills. Ability to work coherently in a team
Selection Process For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Round 1: Aptitude
- Round 2: GenC Interview-Technical, Cognitive abilities & right attitude
How to Apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following on or before 13th June 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here