Citrix Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | 2014-2017 Batch | Bangalore | January 2018
Company: Citrix R&D India Pvt Ltd
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies. It was founded in Richardson, Texas in 1989 by Ed Iacobucci, who served as chairman until his departure in 2000.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about.
Company Website: www.citrix.co.in
Positions Software Engineer I
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/IT, Electrical; MCA
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field
- 0 – 3 years of relevant work experience or applied coursework (including entry level) Working with Citrix puts you in the forefront of technology.
- Demonstrated understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g. algorithms, data structures)
- Basic proficiency in a programming language(s) (e.g. C, C++, Java)
- Understanding of basic software lifecycle process
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Unix
- Knowledge of Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP)
- Basic understanding of networking and data communications
Application Link: Closed