Citi Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | 2014 – 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: Citi Group Inc
Citi Off Campus Drive 2021:- Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses.
The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
Company Website: www.citi.com
Positions: Data Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0 – 6 years
Eligibility Criteria for Citi Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree/ University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-6 years relevant experience
- Know-how on analytic tools (SAS E-miner, Knowledge Seeker, SPSS etc.)
- Big data and machine learning experiences are (R, Python., SQL etc.)
- The ability to engage resources outside of their direct control to achieve objectives
Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- This function covers incumbents responsible for various data activities, which include database administration, data analysis, maintenance, data quality, and database management or database architecture / design engineering
- Responsible for routine operational or administrative work
- Day-to-day actions are focused on administering defined procedures, analyses and report preparation
- Individuals will have their work thoroughly reviewed and checked by more senior incumbents and will have limited contact outside their immediate area
- Daily deliverable of routine and defined outputs, while at the same time developing knowledge of the broader context in which the work is being performed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
How to Apply for Citi Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Here: Click Here