Cisco Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Technical Project Specialist Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Cisco Systems India Private Limited
Cisco Recruitment 2021:- Cisco commenced India operations in 1995. There are seven Sales Offices in the region – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
The Cisco Global Development Center is in Bangalore and is the largest outside the US. It houses Cisco’s Research and Development (R&D), IT, Services and customer support teams and develops disruptive business models for Cisco to create new go-to-market channels, markets, processes and technologies for emerging markets. The Advanced Global Briefing Center located here showcases Cisco’s latest technology solutions and proof-of-concepts.
Company Website: www.cisco.com
Positions: Technical Project Specialist Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Recruitment 2021:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only
- Proactive communicator willing and able to bring people of varying technical backgrounds together to foster a productive team dialogue through strong leadership
- Demonstrates initiative and a strong desire to see projects end-to-end
- Comfortable providing guidance to numerous team members on various work-streams at once
- Vendor management, general business knowledge (sales, finance, etc.)
- May require familiarity with Cloud platforms from IT or public cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, Azure). Familiar with CI/CD tooling
- High level understanding of technical design in order to communicate with clients.
- Ability to apply previously designed application capabilities developed for simple to moderately complex scenarios.
- Manages and coordinates technical projects through each step of the technology life cycle (initiation, design, engineering development and implementation) measuring progress of deliverables / KPIs
- Assigns, coordinates, and monitors work of technical resources by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments, and ensuring that the right technical expertise is brought into the project at the right time.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes, including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, documentation, and on-time delivery within budget.
- Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades
- Collaborates closely with Service Managers to prioritize project activities according to business objectives and IT service requirements.
- Conduct service adoption sessions with client teams.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
How to Apply for Cisco Recruitment 2021?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here