Cisco Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Information Security Engineer Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Cisco Systems India Private Limited
Cisco Recruitment 2021:- Cisco commenced India operations in 1995. There are seven Sales Offices in the region – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
The Cisco Global Development Center is in Bangalore and is the largest outside the US. It houses Cisco’s Research and Development (R&D), IT, Services and customer support teams and develops disruptive business models for Cisco to create new go-to-market channels, markets, processes and technologies for emerging markets. The Advanced Global Briefing Center located here showcases Cisco’s latest technology solutions and proof-of-concepts.
Company Website: www.cisco.com
Positions: Information Security Engineer Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient in general security concepts like Cyber Security, Directory Services, Authentication Services, Security Intelligence, Forensics etc..
- Familiar with general networking capabilities like IP Address Management, Routing, Switching, Gateways, DNS, Load Balancing, Firewalls, etc..
- Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C,C++, Python), scripting and
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt. Use
- Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, implementation/integration and operations of new tools, systems or 3rd party products/platforms to deliver or provide updates to business processes and operations on Enterprise Security related products and capabilities.
- Specify, build, maintain and support Enterprise Security products/capabilities. Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies, and supports operating systems, platforms, directory services, authentication services and software services.
- Focused on configuring, installing, upgrading, monitoring, and scripting of existing Enterprise Security platforms/capabilities and applications (3rd party, home-grown, on-prem, cloud, etc.) to get the desired performance required.
Apply Link: Click Here