Cisco Off Campus Drive 2020 | Online Test | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE; MCA | Bangalore
Company: Cisco Systems India Private Limited
Cisco commenced India operations in 1995. There are seven Sales Offices in the region – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
The Cisco Global Development Center is in Bangalore and is the largest outside the US. It houses Cisco’s Research and Development (R&D), IT, Services and customer support teams and develops disruptive business models for Cisco to create new go-to-market channels, markets, processes and technologies for emerging markets. The Advanced Global Briefing Center located here showcases Cisco’s latest technology solutions and proof-of-concepts.
Company Website: www.cisco.com
Positions: TAC Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Rs 6.50 LPA
- BE or B.Tech / MCA / ME or M.Tech. from any learning institution (2018/ 2019 batch)
- College GPA – no restrictions
- Great pH score
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work hard to deliver results
What TAC at Cisco can do for you:
- We invest heavily in your training, a rigorous 4-month training program. Plus, you earn your regular salary during the training process.
- As part of your training, you rotate through several technology teams and get first-hand experience working with other TAC engineers.
- The training is very focused and your performance is reviewed on a weekly basis.
- After completing the TAC training, you should have a solid understanding of networking basics and a CCNA certification.
Drive Location: Online
Venue Date: 24th October 2020
Last Date: 22nd October 2020
Application Link: Click Here