Caterpillar Recruitment 2020 | Associate Engineer – Engine Design | 2016/ 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Associate Engineer/ Senior Associate Engineer- Engine Design
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
As an Associate Engineer, you will be supporting Core Engines team to perform Design, development and maintenance of Core engine Components Projects like Crankshafts, Connecting Rod, Bearing, Flywheel, Dampers, Gears, Cylinder head, blocks, Valves, Valve Mechanism components towards NPI, CPI, Cost Reduction programs. You will work with a team to solve technical problems and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and guide team members, and deepen your professional network
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and development of Core Engine components (crankshaft, gears, flywheel, valves, heads & blocks etc.), systems (fuel, air systems, etc) and related processes
- Performs design calculations and participate in design decisions.
- Carry out basic performance analysis of the subsystem’s using analysis tools.
- Provide technical support to Manufacturing, Quality, and Purchasing Engineers during the proto development.
- Communicate results to global Process partners and other team members
- Ensure that drawing contains all the relevant information required for downstream usage
- Keeps abreast of latest technological advancements
- Knowledge of Casting, Forging, Machining, Surface Finishing and Heat Treatment Processes are needed
- Complete projects on time and on cost
Application Link: Click Here