Caterpillar Recruitment 2020 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | Aurangabad
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Design Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Aurangabad
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from an accredited and recognized university
This position will be part of the Perkins Aurangabad engineering team supporting diesel engine and genset assembly Built In Quality (BIQ) and factory issue resolution. As a Design Engineer, you will work with a global team ensuring that the engine assembly implementation meets all critical business and customer requirements. The successful candidate will also work with Griffin Engine Facility in the US and all relevant US and India based design controls to support design engineering issue resolution.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- BIQ engineering issue owner for Aurangabad and Griffin facilities
- Answer engineering calls/ requests from AEC operations team during introduction and regular production of diesel engines and gensets at Aurangabad
- Document and review all issues with appropriate issue owners
- Communicate all issues to Aurangabad and Griffin BIQ list owners
- Work with U.S. based team to implement design fixes in Aurangabad and Griffin
- Support resolution of design related build issues discovered during production product in Aurangabad and Griffin
- Manage VDRA and VDRA requests and audits for Marine DTO work (diesel)
- Assist with the resolution of labeling issues as needed (certification and product)
- Work with design control and platform team to resolve / approve any required deviations and PCNs
- Assist with NPI, NSI and CPI related activities for diesel products at Aurangabad Engine Center (AEC) and Griffin when appropriate
Application Link: Link Expired