Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile/ Aerospace | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021: Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Experience: 0-3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Automobile/Aerospace Engineering,
- 0-3 years experience with engine testing, Controls development, or simulation
- Experience and knowledge with classical and modern control theory
- Experience in GT-Power, Dynasty, Matlab/Simulink, Vector Canape, and Co-simulation, and their applications in gas/diesel/dual fuel engine controls development
As an associate engineer in the Engine System & Controls Development team, you will have opportunities to contribute on complex projects on end-to-end engine performance and controls development of large diesel, dual-fuel and gas engines. This will involve utilizing world class thermodynamic, combustion simulation, engine test cell data analysis and other internal and external engineering analysis tools. This role directly impacts Caterpillar current and future engine products being developed in an R&D environment.
- Executing engine controls development and simulation work using 1D combustion and thermodynamic tools
- Modeling of dynamic systems using both physics based white box modeling and black box modeling with system identification techniques in time and frequency domain
- Create/Evaluate innovative simulation methods and processes
- Perform complex analysis, identify and solve challenging engine problems
- Masters degree in an accredited Indian or Global Engineering schools
- Proficiency with engine performance development and thermodynamics
- Basic proficiency in German language
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self-starter with strong technical leadership skills
- Working knowledge of Python/VBA to automate tasks
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, technically challenging environment
How to Apply for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 online by following link latest by ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired