Capgemini Off Campus Referral Drive 2018 | Freshers | Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | 2018 Batch | Across India | November 2018
Company: Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Company Website: www.capgemini.com
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
- Should have graduated in 2018
- Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th and 50% and above in graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters)
- Must be from below mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or between graduation years
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
Scheduled Drive Dates:
|Drive Dates||Location||Referral Submission Last Date|
|October 11 – 12, 2018||Pune, Hyderabad & Chennai||October 8, 2018|
|October 12 – 13, 2018||Mumbai & Bangalore||October 8, 2018|
|October 16 – 17, 2018||Kozhikode & Ambala||October 11, 2018|
|October 23 – 24, 2018||Kochi||October 11, 2018|
|October 26 – 27, 2018||Thiruvananthapuram||October 11, 2018|
|October 30 – 31, 2018||Ahmedabad||October 15, 2018|
|October 31 – November 1, 2018||Kolkata, Lucknow, Aurangabad & Salem||October 15, 2018|
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply this referral drive by asking any Capgemini employee to refer you by sending the following details to following Mail id.
Please send relevant resumes to email@example.com with the following details
- Candidate Name
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- 10 (Year of Passing & Score)
- 12th / Diploma (Year of Passing & Score)
- BE / BTech with Specialization Stream
- Current Location
- Preferred Location to attend Online Test
Mention the, “Candidate Name – Preferred Interview Location” e.g. (Amit Kumar – Mumbai), in the subject line.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.