Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2017 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 Batch | Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi | April 2017
Company: Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Company Website: www.capgemini.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Education: BE/ B.Tech (CS/ IT/ ECE) 2016 Batch
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
- Work in any of the company’s offices across India
- Work in any of the business units/ service lines within the company
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server
- Strong knowledge of Windows/SQL Clustering
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Lync.
- Strong knowledge of server virtualization platforms; including Microsoft Hyper-V & Citrix – XenServer6
- Troubleshooting and Performance optimizations on these platforms.
- Deployed or Managed a private cloud or public cloud
- Good Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Implementation and working of SCCM , SCOM , SCVMM .
Skill Set Required:
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment and avoid team conflicts
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Should have undergone any of the below mentioned skill training
– Windows servers
– Skype lync server (basic)
– Microsoft certified for exchange and office 365
– Linux certified
– SSCM admin
– VMWare basic, oracle admin basic and storage.
Interview Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune
How To Apply: Register Here & Then Apply
Application Link: Click Here