Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Engineering Streams; M.Sc/ MCA | Across India
Company: Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2021:- Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Company Website: www.capgemini.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs 3.5 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Capgemini Off Campus Drive:
- Freshers those who completed their graduation in the academic year 2019, 2020 and those who are going to complete in 2021 are eligible.
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Engineering Branches are eligible.
- M.Sc/ MCA with Computer Sciences and Information Technology Background.
- Should possess good Analytical Skills.
- Should have Good Academic Knowledge.
- Hard Worker.
- Quick Learner.
- Must be able to work in any shifts.
- Ability to cope with demanding work schedules.
Selection Process for Capgemini Off Campus Drive:
- Online written Exam (Aptitude Test)
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Aptitude Test Pattern for Capgemini Off Campus Drive:
The aptitude test is an important segment where everybody fails to pass. Therefore the students who want to clear the interview have to be good at mathematics and logical reasoning skills.
- Quantitative Ability – 10 Questions.
- Reasoning Ability – 15 questions.
- Verbal ability – 40 questions.
The total time allotted for the online written is one and half hour. Aspirants who are willing to attend the interview should improve their time management and verbal ability. The details about the time allotted to the examination are given below.
- Quantitative Ability – 35 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability – 25 minutes.
- Verbal ability – 35 minutes.
Test Locations: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Pune, Kolkata
Last Date to Apply: To be updated
How to Apply for Capgemini Off Campus Drive:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Capgemini Off Campus Drive in online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here (Link to updated)