BYJU’S Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Business Development Associate | 2500+ Posts | BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Branches; MBA | 2014 – 2021 Batch | PAN India
Company: Think and Learn Pvt Ltd
BYJU’S Off Campus Drive 2021:- Think & Learn Pvt Ltd is India’s largest technology based education provider. Founded in 2008, Think & Learn provides test preparation services and supplemental content for K-12 segment through technology enabled channels like VSAT, Internet and Tablet. The Bangalore based company runs the iconic brand BYJU’s Classes which has over 93 test prep centers for exams like CAT, IAS, JEE, GMAT, GRE across India.
Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU’s Classes.
Company Website: www.byjus.com
Positions: Business Development Associate
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Salary: Upto 10 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Interview Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria For BYJU’S Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
Selection Process: Selection Process is based on the Personal Interview
Apply Link: Job Expired
Preferred Interview Venues for BYJU’S Off Campus Drive 2021:
Agra, Anantapur, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bikaner, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bareilly, Belgaum, Bellary, Bhavnagar, Calicut, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, DelhiNCR, Davanagere, Gulbarga, Gwalior, Guwahati, Hisar, Hubli, Hyderabad, ndore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jodhpur, Kannur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kasargod, Kolhapur, Kota, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nagercoil, Nashik, Nellore, Palakkad, Pondicherry, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rourkela, Rajamundry, Patna, Pune, alem,Surat, Solapur, Trichy, Thrissur, Trivandrum, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Vizag, Ellore, Warangal