BuroHappold Off Campus Drive 2023 | Graduate Electrical Engineer | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore
Company: BuroHappold Engineering
BuroHappold Off Campus Drive 2023: BuroHappold Engineering is an international, integrated engineering consultancy operating in 23 locations worldwide, with over 50 partners and 1,800 employees including some of the world’s leading consulting engineers. For 40 years we’ve been building our reputation for delivering creative, value led building and city solutions for an ever changing world.
BuroHappold Engineering is a British professional services firm providing engineering consultancy, design, planning, project management and consulting services for all aspects of buildings, infrastructure and the environment, with its head office in Bath, Somerset.
Company Website: www.burohappold.com
Positions: Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Experience: Fresher (0-1 Year)
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for BuroHappold Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Typically 0- 1 years’ experience of Electrical design engineering.
- Graduate member of professional institution.
- Ability to accept a degree of responsibility in a team-based organisation, combined with ability to work independently.
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros).
- Experience using common analysis software (including or similar to CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE) and willingness to quickly learn to use these analysis packages if required.
- The applicant will need to have strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to propose multiple solutions to Clients and objectively summarise the benefits and shortfalls of each.
- Undertake detailed engineering design.
- Plan and help manage CAD documentation of design work.
- Work closely with and monitor performance of Technician (as appropriate).
- Under guidance of senior staff, represent Buro Happold at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
- Ensuring all relevant Buro Happold staff are informed of client matters.
- Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client’s and Buro Happold’s best interests and that Buro Happold policy is in keeping with current legislation, British Standards and Codes of Practice etc.
- Maintaining awareness of project budgets and raising any concerns regarding budgetary or financial issues.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions.
- Ensuring all necessary Buro Happold staff are informed of relevant client matters.
Planning and Operations
- Responsible for planning, organising and managing personal workload in order to meet deadlines in line with managers requirements.
- Proactively raising concerns regarding workload and ability to meet deadlines.
- Master’s degree (MEng or MTech) / MSc from premier institutes in India.
How to Apply for BuroHappold Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here