British Telecom Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Trainee Associate Engineer | 2018 – 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom | Gurgaon
Company: BT India Pvt Ltd
British Telecom Recruitment 2020 : BT has been in India since 1987 and set up its first customer relationship management office in New Delhi in 1995. Since then we have been taking big steps to grow our business.
British Telecom is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in more than 173 countries. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services. Nearly a year to the day, BT leads yet another virtual masterpiece, using interactive video conferencing, reaching over 100 journalists and analysts across the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa region.
Company Website: www.bt.com
Positions: Trainee Associate Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Education: BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ ECE/ EEE or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Responsible for network mapping which includes recording and performing connectivity for copper and fibre network including network for other ISP in the line plant facility management system
- To share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants which facilitates the functionality of current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of network.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- Planning & recording of fibre routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTTX
- Role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
Apply Link: Click Here