British Telecom (BT) Walk-In Drive | Freshers | Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – All Steams | Gurgaon | 18th July 2018
Company: BT India Pvt Ltd
BT has been in India since 1987 and set up its first customer relationship management office in New Delhi in 1995. Since then we have been taking big steps to grow our business.
British Telecom is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in more than 173 countries. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services.
Nearly a year to the day, BT leads yet another virtual masterpiece, using interactive video conferencing, reaching over 100 journalists and analysts across the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa region.
Company Website: www.globalservices.bt.com
Positions: Trainee Associate Network Planners
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurugram
Education: B.Tech Graduates (excluding Civil & Mechanical/ BCA, BSC IT)
Purpose Of Role:
- Responsible for supporting Network Planning and/or Design process.
- Will have the ability to identify, analyse and resolve basic planning/design requirements.
- Network platform and transport planning.
- Network mapping as per actuals & recommendations from field engineer.
- End to End ownership of Planning Network.
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
Walk-In Date: 18th July 2018
Time: 9:30 AM to 8:00 PM
Walk-In Address: Shall be available on successful application.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Application Link: Click Here