Boeing Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – AE, CE, ME | 2016 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing Recruitment Drive: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- Bachelor Or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on matching skillsets
- 0-5 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
Boeing India Engineering is currently looking for Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer to join their team in Bangalore, Karnataka. This position will focus on supporting the Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA), Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS) and Boeing Global Services (BGS) business organizations.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration and shall work with the Engineering Manager, Project lead & structural analysts to develop the mechanical designs that will work in defined structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide
periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- In this role, the Engineer will work independently with minimum supervision to come up with conceptual and detailed designs based on the requirements. And Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- This position will be located in Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here