Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Application Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Software Application Developer (Entry Level)
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
- Year of Graduation : 2020
- CGPA : 6.5 and above.
Boeing India Engineering is currently looking for Entry Level Software Application developers to join their team in Chennai, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing India Engineering (BIE) – Technical Solutions business organization.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Software Application Manager to implement Software design, development and testing, helping to enable the BIE business to meet their organizational goals.
- Strong understanding of full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Hands on experience on C# / JAVA / Python
- Programming on Microsoft C#.Net, CICD, Cloud
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify the software solutions
- 0-1 Year Experience in a coding / script development environment
- Knowledge of Relational Database (SQL)/NoSQL is desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate with engineers, management, and non-engineering support staff
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
How to Apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here