Boeing Recruitment 2023 | Associate System Engineer – MBSE | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | Bangalore
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing Recruitment 2023: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Associate System Engineer – MBSE
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Recruitment 2023:
Bachelors Engineering degree, Preferably Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science Engineering with up to 2 years / Master’s degree, with up to 1 years’ related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is for a systems engineering (SE) position on the Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) team. This position reports directly to the SEIT MBSE Manager. As a member of this SEIT team, you will be responsible for supporting Model Based System development of high-integrity Airplane systems (ARP4754A), Model Based Safety Assessment based on ARP4761 and Model Based Development & certification (DO-178 C & DO 331).
As a successful candidate in this position, you will apply your Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) experience to aerospace and avionics systems consisting of hardware elements, embedded software elements, standard avionics communications interfaces, and sensor systems. You will engage other Systems Engineers in a broader understanding of modeling and assist them in developing Systems Engineering work products, including:
System Specifications, Logically Derived and Linked Requirements, Interface Definitions, System Diagrams, Trade Studies, and Detailed Designs.
The role also involves hands-on experience on SysML model simulation to predict its performance in the real world and performing the safety and functional thread analysis.
- Supporting Model Based System/Software Requirement development,
- Supporting System Design (use cases, sequence diagrams, logical diagrams) and System Validation
- Perform Requirements Management in DOORS
- MBSE – End to End Requirement simulation, modeling and validation using MATLab, Simulink & Cameo
- Resolved cross-functional technical issues.
- User customization of Modeling tools using scripting (rhino, groovy, VTL …) or programming (java)
- Should perform or able to Review System level DO 254/DO178C compliant System level processes
- Develops the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes.
How to Apply for Boeing Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here