Boeing Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – AE, CE, ME | 2016 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing Recruitment 2022: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor Or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on matching skillsets
- 0-5 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
Boeing India Engineering is looking for Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer to join their team in Bangalore, Tamil Nadu.
A successful candidate will understand collaboration and shall work with the Engineering Manager, Project lead & Aerospace Mechanical Design and Systems expert to develop or optimize the designs, engineering process, analyze the supplier quality issues, support innovative technologies and digital initiatives.
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- In this role, the Engineer will work independently with minimum supervision to come up with conceptual and detailed designs based on the requirements. And Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- This position will be located in Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
- Good knowledge of New Product development process.
- Knowledge of basics of stress analysis.
- Basic understanding of aircraft certification processes and lifecycle.
- Basic understanding of GD&T
- Knowledge of PDM/PLM tools such as ENOVIA or Team Center.
- Able to verify accuracy of technical and non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis and produces changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here