Boeing Recruitment 2020 | Electrical & Electronics Engineer – TRD | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | Bangalore | November 2019
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Electrical & Electronics Engineer – TRD
Experience: 1+ Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer sciences,Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 3-4 years’ of experience, Master’s degree with 1-2 or more years’ of experience.
The Boeing Center in India is looking for experienced Electrical & Electronics Engineer to support and Liaison for a variety of aerospace programs. Electrical & Electronics Engineering candidate(s) will work with cross-functional teams supporting work packages coming from Boeing, USA. Relevant experience associated with the following technical competencies is highly desired:
Position Responsibilities :
- This position involves working as a member of the Test Requirements Document (TRD) development team on the C-17 Globemaster III Program.
- Major responsibilities includes all aspects of TRD development including but not limited to reviewing and dis positioning supplier source data for completeness,
- Identifying/layout of the Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) configurations with respect to Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) as well as the overall system level, writing detailed semi-complex CCA theory of operations
- Developing associated block diagrams, developing overall test strategy, developing performance and diagnostic tests to detect and fault isolate to the failed component(s) to meet program fault isolation requirements.
- This position requires supporting Boeing US team by assisting them in answering TRD questions and resolving test integration issues during the test program set development cycle.
Apply Link: Job Expired