Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA – CSE/IT/ EEE/ ECE | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor/ Master) and typically 0 to 3 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/IT/ EEE/ ECE related branches
- 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution.
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and risks/timelines are appropriately communicated.
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans.
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards.
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation.
- Works on prototyping and evaluates technical feasibility
- Front End web development experience in Angular
- Knowledge with Micro services based architecture
- Azure cloud experience
- Must be able to develop reusable components
- Knowledge in writing testable, scalable, flexible, robust and efficient applications
- Must write unit test cases
- Knowledge on PostgreSQL, PostGIS, ArcGIS, QGIS, NoSQL
- Knowledge on Container based approach with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working in DevOps environment
- Java, Data integration service with REST API, Session and Exception Handler, JSON and XML
- Knowledge in the Architecting, Designing and Developing full stack modules and components
- Springboot, Spring MVC, Spring JPA, Spring Security
- Experience in designing REST API based applications
- Experience with Python
How to Apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the drive on or before 29th October 2021. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive on 31st October 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here