Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Application Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&T/ Mech/ Aerospace/ Manufacturing | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Application Developer (Entry Level)
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Technical bachelor’s degree (All engineering discipline except civil and architecture) and typically 0 to 1 years’ of related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
This role is for IT & DA Product systems team. The Product Systems team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data.
The Boeing Company is looking for passionate programmers and versatile problem solvers to join the IT & DA (Information Technology & Data Analytics) team to bring industry leading innovative technology solutions to help improve Boeing processes (engineering, manufacturing and supply chain) and products.
You will join the Product Services team within IT&DA that provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering, manufacturing and flight operations product data into useful business or operational insights.
Provides assistance to design, program and execute simple test plans. Implements, documents and maintains basic computing applications. Writes and compiles basic code and constructs basic database objects based on documented design. Modifies or upgrades applications to maintain software functionality. Assists in gathering
information to determine architecture specifications, parameters for software compatibility, application security needs and other application architecture requirements.
- Development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in-house software applications supporting our engineering/manufacturing
- Work within a diverse team of skilled and self-motivated co-workers to collaborate on result oriented outcomes.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- To work with in a team and still enjoy freedom of working as independent individual and taking own decisions in you have belief in them.
- We are looking for core foundation skills on programming and problem solving:
- A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals e.g. data structures, Core java or .NET etc.
- Ability to decompose any problem into programmatic logical steps
- Candidate should be very strong in engineering concepts of their own discipline.
- Fundamental of web development, relational database and object orientation
- Good communication skills – Verbal and written
How to Apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here