BHEL Recruitment | Graduate Apprentices 2016-17 | www.bheledn.com | Across India | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics, Electrical, IT (CSE/ISE), Mechanical Engineering
Company: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.
BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. power, transmission, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence.
Company Website: www.bheledn.com
BHEL- Electronics Division, Bangalore, one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company proposes to engage 50 Nos. of Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) in Core Engineering under the Apprentices Act, 1961 for the following disciplines/branches.
Position: Graduate Apprentices
Stipend: Rs 6000/- per month
Job Location: Bangalore
Last date to receive of application: 14th December 2015
Age Limit : Minimum – 18 years Maximum – 27 Years (General), 30 Years (OBC), 32 Years (SC/ST) (As on 1/11/2015)
|Sl. No||Branch/ Discipline in Engineering||No. of Training Slots||Minimum Qualification|
|1.||Electronics||20||Candidates who have successfully passed Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Information Technology (CSE/ISE) in the years2013/2014/2015 will be considered for engagement as Graduate Apprentices. (Note: Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2013). They should have passed with minimum of 60% of marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of all the years / semesters from recognized University/ Institution.|
Selection shall be based on the number of applications received. If the number of eligible applicants is in the ratio of 1:3 to the no. of vacancies (150 applicants),then Personal Interview shall be conducted for all eligible candidates. However, if the number of eligible applicants is in excess of the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates will be restricted (to 150 applicants) for Personal Interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the Degree Examination.
How to Apply :
Download Application Form: Link Expired
The Application Form shall be enclosed with the Self-attested photocopies of the documents mentioned below:-
1. Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
2. Mark sheets of all semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Degree qualification
* Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted at the time of interview, if called for.
3. Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
4. Copy of Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) * Formats enclosed.
5. Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. * Format Enclosed.
6. Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
7. The Application Form duly signed along with the self-attested copy of the documents mentioned above shall be sent to the address mentioned below:-
Sr. Manager (HR-Administration),
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560 026 so as to reach us on or before 14/12/2015 by post/courier. Any other correspondence either in soft or hard form will not be entertained.
8. The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed with “Application for the engagement of Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) in BHEL, EDN, Bangalore”.
9. BHEL is not responsible for any postal/courier loss or delay in receipt of applications.
Official Notification: Link Expired