Bharat Electronics (BEL) Recruitment 2018 | www.bel-india.com | Engineers | 480 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last date: 23rd June 2018
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Total Vacancies: 480
- Bangalore (Karnataka) – 60 Posts
- Hyderabad (Telangana) – 60 Posts
- Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) – 60 Posts
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) – 60 Posts
- Panchkula (Haryana) – 60 Posts
- Patna (Bihar) – 60 Posts
- Jaipur (Rajasthan) – 60 Posts
- Guwahati (Assam) – 60 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Experience: 1 Year
Stipend: Rs. 23,000/ Month
- First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE/ B.Tech from an AICTE recognized University/ institution.
Eligible Engineering Branches for selection:
Electronic & Communication
Electronics & Telecommunication
Electrical & Electronics
Instrumentation & Control
|Information Technology||Information Science
Age limit (As on 01.06.2018):
- 26 Years for General candidates
- 29 Years for OBC candidates
- 31 Years for SC/ST candidates
- Selection will be through a written test (objective type questions) followed by an interview on the same/next day.
- Please note that candidates fulfilling the above requirement will only be considered for the final Selection (Written test and Interview). Candidates are requested to register only through online application for attending the recruitment.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 23rd June 2018 and attend walk-in-interview along with required documents on 8th July 2018.
Venue Date & Time: 8th July 2018 (Sunday) at 8.30 am
Venue: Selection Venue Address for All 8 Locations Will Be Published On BEL Website On 2nd July 2018 (AN)
- Starting date for Online registration: 13th June 2018
- Last date for Online registration: 23rd June 2018
- Venue address published on BEL website: 2nd July 2018
- The Date for Walk-in Selection: 8th July 2018
For More details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here