Atlas Copco Recruitment 2023 | Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE; MCA | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Atlas Copco (India) Ltd
Atlas Copco Recruitment 2023: Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries.
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. In 2014, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had above 2400 employees and in the period from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014, revenues of INR 2 658 cr (MEUR 332).
Company Website: www.atlascopco.com
Positions: Support Engineer – SAP Master Data Processing
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Atlas Copco Recruitment 2023:
- The candidate has a university degree or the equivalent in work experience
- Certifications in SAP will be added advantage
- We are looking for a passionate and committed support Engineer who will engage with our ACT! SAP material master-data. Atlas COpco is establishing a dedicated inhouse team responsible for all aspects of the customer center’s ERP master -data.
- The preferred candidate will be hosted within the Data Domain which focuses on data & analytic solutions and services to enable the organization in taking data-driven, fact-based and competent decisions. As such master data management next to data governance are critical.
- We are looking for an engineering, IT or finance professional with a materials management background (operational, R&D, BI etc.).
- The candidate is expected to work with Support function and will be busy in day to day activities such as resolving tickets(create, amend, disable), communicate with end customers and participate in process improovement.
- For support matters the candidate will collaborate closely with the Master Data team in Brno/CZ (BPX, Analysts etc.)
- The candidate should have a minimum of 1+ years of work experience in the material domain (AC or external) as data processor, data analyst or similar
- A proven track record of high-quality, efficient master data handling
- Knowledge of SAP ECC6 transactions related to the material domain
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of SQL or other databases is a strong plus
- Excellent knowledge of English is required
How to Apply for Atlas Copco Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before 22nd March 2023
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply