Amazon Walk-In Drive | Freshers | Associates | BE/ B.Tech – All Engg Streams; B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BBA | Bangalore | 4th to 5th June 2019
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Catalog Associate
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Rs 2.25 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
- Graduation in any stream.
- 0-2 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes BPOs, Operations processes where associates are required to handle large volume of data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions based on analysis of such data.
- Flexible in rotational & Night Shifts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong business communication skills ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely.
- Basics in MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills Ability to do high school level arithmetic.
- Familiarity with navigating the internet research techniques on the internet and finding required information quickly.
- The Catalog Associate is the entry-level role in the RBS organization. In this role, the individual works on one or more critical tasks for a particular retail product category.
- These tasks include (but are not limited to) populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site, interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors/complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed.
- The individual is expected to perform these tasks by using fair judgment in understanding instructions provided by the Process Lead/Manager.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in at the following venue on 4th and 5th June 2019.
Date: 4th and 5th June 2019.
Time: 9 AM to 12 PM
Amazon Recruitment Centre,
Ground Floor, Orion Building
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Opp. Soul Space Arena Mall,
K.R.Puram – Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevapura, Bangalore 560048.
Contact Person: Keerthana Dixit