Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019 | Freshers | Technical Associate | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | 2015-2018 Batch | Chennai | 11th February 2019
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Technical Ops Associate
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Rs 3 to 4 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
- Any graduation
- Work Experience – 0-3 years (Max).
- Knowledge in SQL & Linux.
- Troubleshooting ability
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Notice period shouldn’t be more than 1 month.
- The candidates have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should be able to
communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 11th February 2019.
Date: 11th February 2019 (Monday) Time: 10.00 AM to 11.00 PM
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd,
40, A Block, 5th Floor, SP Infocity,
M G R Salai, Perungudi,
Kandanchavady, Chennai – 600096.
Documents to Carry:
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate of Highest educational qualification & Relieving letter from previous employers
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security