Amazon Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Catalog Specialist | 2017 to 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT; BCA/ B.Sc/ BBA | Hyderabad
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Amazon Recruitment Drive 2021: At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Catalog Specialist I
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Recruitment Drive:
Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business) and 0 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- You will primarily be responsible for driving increased data quality and solving challenging operational business goals. You will utilize data and develop creative processes to improve your team’s performance.
- You will directly work with product management and tech teams to develop scale-able, long-term solutions which will have a significant impact on Marketplace teams.
- Our environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams, partners, and management.
- The candidate should have a track record of delivering results, experience processing large amount of data and report generation & management.
- The candidate should be clear and use data to drive their communication with stakeholders. The candidate should be able to resolve issues with reduced guidance.
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business) and 0 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and logical reasoning skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner
- Interest in e-Commerce/Online business
- Passion for innovation, automation and operational excellence
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment Drive:
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here