Amazon Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Data Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Graduates | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Amazon Recruitment 2020:- At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Data Associate, Alexa Shopping
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: 3 – 4 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 0-1 year relevant work experience
- BE/ B.Tech/ Any Graduates (2019/ 2020 Batch)
Job Description: We are seeking Data Associate for our annotation and data analysis operations team. This team plays a critical role in improving Alexa’s natural language understanding leading to improved CX quality metrics and positive business impact. The Data Associate must have a passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy and will work under the direction of Operations manager and Sr.Data Associates. Specifically, the Data Associate will:
- Process annotation & data analysis tasks with high efficiency and quality in a fast paced environment
- Deliver on assigned SLAs and KPIs like productivity, turnaround time, quality etc
- The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment-based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the SOP.
- Contribute in team initiatives to improve overall process efficiency and quality
- Excellent communication (written & oral) skills especially in English. Hindi Language is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and logical reasoning skills
- Excellent MS office skills especially MS Excel
- Comfort working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Business Analytics experience.
Apply Link: Click Here