Amazon Recruitment 2019 | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | Bangalore
Amazon Recruitment 2019 | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | 2016, 2017, 2018 Batch | Bangalore | August 2019
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 1+ Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
- A Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 1+ years of Software Development experience.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java/C# on a UNIX or Linux/Windows platform).
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development.
- Solid experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We’re looking for people who are entrepreneurial and like to wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that mirrors more of a startup than a big company. The desired candidate should be able to work on a wide variety of technologies such as Java based web applications and services, scalable job management solutions, BPM tools, NoSQL, AWS services like RDS, Ruby on Rails and Machine Learning among others.
Apply Link: Click Here