Amazon Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Data Engineer – Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2019 Batch | Hyderabad | July 2018
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Data Engineer – Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Candidates must be in their pre-final year of Bachelor or Master Course in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an SQL environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
Data Engineer Test Interns will be responsible for development, delivery of automation infrastructure to support large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed data engineering and business intelligence applications for Finance Technology.
Apply Link: Click Here