Amazon Pay Jobs 2021 | Freshers | Support Engineer | 2018 – 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay Jobs 2021:- Amazon Pay provides a wide range of payment solutions to merchants and buyers. Amazon Pay makes it simple for hundreds of millions of customers around the globe to pay for products and services using the information already stored in their Amazon accounts. To make a payment, buyers can use any of the payment methods in their Amazon account.
We enable Amazon pay to go fast by providing real-time feedback on production systems. We work side by side with the product family and platform developers to maintain and improve services and performance. We live the company values with a strong customer focus and possess a healthy sense of urgency. We are a heavily data-driven team, utilizing a variety of data collection, enrichment, analytics and visualizations to learn about our complex systems.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Support Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
Amazon pay support engineering team is a rapidly growing group within the organization. We are in the process of building our teams, tools, and systems as part of our mission to build the best services in the world. This is a truly exciting team to join.
Basic Qualifications :
- You are an engineer with computer science or similar background
- Exposure to ITIL and DevOps ecosystem is a plus
- You have experience in monitoring systems
- You bring in 0-2 years’ experience in a technical support role, preferably in a software environment with Java/J2EE troubleshooting experience
- Understanding of AWS, Python and Scripting languages
- Familiarity with database concepts (e.g., Redshift, DynamoDB or Postgres)
- Understanding of monitoring systems and job schedulers
- Strong degree of empathy for the customer experience
- Handle incidents within SLA
Apply Link: Click Here