Amazon Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Tech Associates | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ ICE/ Mech/ Telecom | Bangalore | 22nd July 2019
Amazon Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Tech Ops Associate | 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – All Engineering Streams | Bangalore | 22nd July 2019
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Tech Ops Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 3,75 – 4 LPA
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – All Engineering Streams
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to the maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behaviour. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Engineering from good school
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Basic knowledge about web (html, xml)
- Regular Expression
- Trouble Shooting ability
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates attend the drive from 22nd July 2019.
Date: 22nd July 2019
Time: 9.30 AM to 12 PM (Strictly)
Amazon Development Centre Pvt Ltd,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Orion Building, Doddanekundi Circle,
Outer Ring road,
Marathalli Post Bangalore-560037
- Please take a print out of this letter as a token of invite.
- Pancard is mandatory to attend interview.
More Details: Click Here