Amazon Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Cloud Support Associate | 2019 & 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE; MCA | Bangalore | September 2019
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Cloud Support Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65%
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
Job Description: Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service Engineers to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage your day to day experiences to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how our customers use our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events
Apply Link:Link Expired