Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT; MCA | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore/ Hyderabad
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021:- At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Software Development Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science or Engineering
We are looking for Fresh College Graduate or software engineers with less than 1 year of Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred