Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Amazon Future Builders Program (AFBP) | MBA | 2021 Batch | PAN India
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 :- At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: MBA Freshers
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Class of 2021 from a full-time MBA program
- No pre MBA work experience required.
- Successful completion and graduation with a MBA degree prior to start date at Amazon
We are excited to launch the Amazon Future Builders Program (AFBP) – Amazon’s flagship leadership development program for MBA students in India. AFBP is an opportunity for to accelerate their career at Amazon by gaining exposure to the breadth of businesses Amazon has to offer and the depth of business knowledge to build a long-term career at Amazon via our eight-week Incubator.
Following the AFBP Incubator, participants will join business areas that offer a complexity of functional, domain, and business knowledge, setting them up for success for a long-term career at Amazon.
AFBP provides an opportunity to navigate through complex, real life, business problems, while enhancing learning via exposure to various verticals within each business area. There are also networking opportunities to meet the senior most leaders of each business through this program. AFBP is an ideal opportunity to gain mentorship, career coaching, and build relationships with peers, managers, and other Amazonians.
- Demonstration of interest in working in the fast paced technology industry
- Proof that you are capable of both strategic thinking along with detailed execution
- Consistent track record of taking full ownership and delivering results
- Comfortable with hands-on management of tasks, and proven ability to manage multiple, contending priorities simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, managing multiple stakeholders and partner teams
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 online by following links.
Apply Link: Click Here