Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Device Associate | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE; M.Sc/ MCA | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 :- At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Device Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT, Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; M.Sc/ MCA (2018 – 2020 Batch)
We are looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Device Associates to perform test execution. You will support execution of tests across platforms, perform daily quality checks as per established guidelines and report deviations accurately, understand and ramp up on testing procedures, guidelines and policies for new devices and apply the same in day-to-day work to ensure it meets Amazon’s high quality bar.
Some of the key job functions of a Device associate involved in testing are:
- Executes test cases, small, simple/mid-sized components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed
- Reviews new test & work instructions. Shares knowledge & best practices. To deep dive the app features & core functionalities
- Meets daily productivity & quality targets. Is able to execute repetitive tasks on a daily basis with highest standard of quality w.r.t deliverables.
- Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms.
- Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Able to learn manual device & application test procedures & how to use applicable software & tools
- Strong knowledge in language, vocabulary & grammar & contextual information
- Ability to deep dive on applications & comparing features between various versions & identifying changes made within versions
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 online by following links.
Apply Link: Click Here